Candidates are cordially invited to visit the College and meet with admission counsellors.
College offices are open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
TO APPLY, CANDIDATES MUST FORWARD THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE :
- Admission form;
- High school transcript issued by the “Ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement Supérieur”;
- Last post high school transcript if applicable;
- Or equivalent issued by the “Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion du Québec”;
- Certified birth certificate;
- Candidates born outside of Canada must submit documents proving their official status in Québec;
- Application fee;
O’Sullivan College operates on a first-come, first serve basis. Applications are processed throughout the year.
Applicants who are in their final year of high school receive a conditional acceptance pending receipt of their high school diploma.
An applicant will usually be notified of the Admissions Committee’s decision within three weeks of his/her application during the registration period.